1-3-2022 - Due to the corona crisis Dianet does only accept Dutch residents for temporary dialysis. We will perform a health check on these patients before their visit one of our centres, following the national guidelines.
Dialysis patients can go on holiday, just like everyone else. It takes some careful planning, but once you’re prepared you can enjoy a break with an easy mind. Whether you’re here on holiday, for your work, or on a family visit, you’re more than welcome to make use of the kidney dialysis facilities at our dialysis centres in Utrecht and Amsterdam.
Are you looking for a dialysis centre because you need temporary dialysis? We offer haemodialysis treatment at our centres in Utrecht (Gezondheidshuis) and at the Amsterdam AMC. Your treatment is given in a department that offers every convenience:
- Comfortable dialysis stations
- Free WiFi
- TV and radio
- A large range of newspapers and magazines
Our centres are easily accessible by car and public transport. For detailed directions, please consult our locations.
Short-stay dialysis tariff
Are you in the Utrecht or Amsterdam area for work or a holiday, and interested in dialysis in one of Dianet’s centres? You are most welcome. The treatment costs are given in our short-stay tariff guide.
- Nieren.nl provides information and tips on holiday dialysis.
- The website of the Kidney Foundation (Nierstichting) provides information about flight- and boattrips for which dialysis facilities are arranged.
Dianet works together with the following organizations to provide on-holiday dialysis facilities:
- Camping De Boergondiër, a farm camp site with its own dialysis facilities.
- Carias Zorg op Zee, holiday cruises with on-board dialysis facilities.
If you have any questions about holiday dialysis, call +31-(0)30-8808888 (the Utrecht service desk) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.